Freidenker Community
Homepage Zur Startseite Zum Portal Registrierung Suche Mitgliederliste Teammitglieder Häufig gestellte Fragen Dateiablage Linkliste
Freidenker Community » Religionen, Ideologien und anderes Irrationales » Christentum » man möchte... » Hallo Gast [Anmelden|Registrieren]
Letzter Beitrag | Erster ungelesener Beitrag Druckvorschau | An Freund senden | Thema zu Favoriten hinzufügen
Neues Thema | Antworten
Zum Ende der Seite springen man möchte...
Beiträge zu diesem Thema Autor Datum
 man möchte... atlana 24.06.2012 15:02

Autor
Beitrag « Vorheriges Thema | Nächstes Thema »
atlana
Weiser/Weise

images/avatars/avatar-106.jpg

Herkunft: heiliges land

man möchte... antworten | zitieren | ändern | melden       TOP

... ja fast zum freudianer werden bei so etwas:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Purity_Ball

vage wußte ich ja, daß es diese bälle gibt, aber das!
"The fathers or mentors pledge to shield and protect their daughters, to live pure lives themselves as a man, husband and father, and, to be a man of integrity and responsibility as he acts as a role model for his family. The fathers protecting role over the daughter’s purity is emphasized throughout the night, as Wilson states “Fathers, our daughters are waiting for us… They are desperately waiting for us in a culture that lures them into the murky waters of exploitation. They need to be rescued by you, their dad.” One widely used pledge for fathers reads: “I, (daughter’s name)’s father, choose before God to cover my daughter as her authority and protection in the area of purity. I will be pure in my own life as a man, husband and father. I will be a man of integrity and accountability as I lead, guide and pray over my daughter and my family as the high priest in my home. This covering will be used by God to influence generations to come.”

Remembrance gifts are given at some ceremonies to represent the girl’s promise of chastity and the father’s oath to protect her and guide her in her pure lifestyle. One form of token is a charm bracelet or necklace in the shape of a heart for the girl and a key for her father, which symbolizes the father’s duty to protect the young girl’s heart, only giving away the key to her husband on her wedding day. The ceremonies close with a father-daughter waltz which aims to solidify the bond between father and daughter, and show what a proper date should resemble."

das ist ekelhaft auf so vielen ebenen *brrr*

24.06.2012 15:02 Offline | suchen | Freundesliste | Portal
Baumstruktur | Brettstruktur
Gehe zu:
Neues Thema | Antworten
Freidenker Community » Religionen, Ideologien und anderes Irrationales » Christentum » man möchte...

Forensoftware: Burning Board 2.3.6, entwickelt von WoltLab GmbH | Impressum